April Springs









Photography: Sara Waiste
Necklaces: NF X Waiste Collab
Rings: Vintage / Pamela Love / Spell Designs / Luv AJ
Kimono: Vintage belongs to my love Sara Waiste
Belt + Top: Zara

As you might know from social media + my previous post me and my bestie Sara have put together a little collab selling on her awesome vintage website Waiste
We recently took a creative spring stroll through the Hackney fields and as much as I hate the camera I thought I'd share these images of me awkwardly fooling around in her beautiful kimono styled up in our collab. The double coin necklace is personally one of Sara's and mine favorites, it's currently hard to find us NOT wearing this one. You all know by now how much I love layering my jewels and this one is a dream for just that.

You can find our collab on Waiste 

Loves

NF

XX

Comments

Popular Posts