Living like a Parisian...


























Thought it was well over due.
So, here is some snaps from my memorizing trip to Paris.
I took myself to Paris over Paris Fashion Week period. This was my first time visiting Paris and after all I've heard about the stunning city and the load of people I know have been and responses are 'I Love Paris', I was eager to go and explore the much loved city.
I'm lucky enough to have two friends who live in Paris so not only did that take away a lot of stress off things like finding somewhere to stay and erm.. being typically English and not speaking the best French! But besides taking me to the obvious, popular tourists spots (Which are beyond words of incredibleness!!!) they took me to places I would never have know about or found, but they knew I would love.

I had an incredible time, now touching up on my french I can safely say I will be spending a lot more of my time over there. 
I have way more pictures, it's ridiculously hard trying to find a minimum amount to post on my blog but if you follow me on instagram you will have seen them all! And probably getting sick of them!!

As I was saying about my friends taking me to places they knew I would love....

So they clearly know me and my style all too well. 
I got a lovely surprise as I was taken to a shop that I was going to apparently fall in love with.
I walked with anticipation, curious to see what I was going to find in this store.

And OH GOLLY GOSH! Did my friends deliver!! 

I was taken to a shop, that is now my favorite brand.

Here is a preview, I'm too emotional about how much I love it to give it an introduction but go to their site and YOU WILL SEE...






Another favorite find PLEASE SEE BELOW!!!!!
Wow





What did I buy??

Silver sweetest shark tooth simpleness necklace 
And a feather headdress style ring <3


    
Drooling... it was hard to come out with only two items, I actually stopped myself from looking around completely as I was getting too overwhelmed with how much I wanted to own. So I still haven't seen their full collection.

If you want anymore information on my trip to Paris please get in touch.

Here is a couple 'outfit' pictures to finish this extra long post off...

Happy Weekend lovelies...


 ∆  ∆  ∆ 

NF







 Nom


Comments

  1. Love your pics...so beautiful.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts