Vogue's Fashion Night Out...














Last night I hit the streets of London for the retail extravaganza that is Vogue's Fashion Night Out.
The streets and stores were buzzing, free booze was flying, the atmosphere was great, it's a pretty god damn good job my bank stopped allowing me money yesterday or it could have been MEGA dangerous!! ;)

Topshops flagship store entertained a live performance from Delilah and shoppers were fixed up with make overs. 
We strolled the stores down Regent Street, including COS, Anthropologie, Micheal Kors... Ok I wont go on.
I was terrible and got so into mingling and sipping on champagne that I distracted myself away from taking pictures, so I have to apologise for this poor attempt but still something to share with you.

Fashion Funness!

If you joined in on the night too be sure to let me know what you got up to....

Loves
XXX

 ∆ ∆ ∆

NF

Comments

Popular Posts