Topshop Edited...





Hey lovelies, I am desperately trying to manage regular posts as often as I can in between working the office hours at Topshop head office and a part time bar job... not a single day off but I'm pushing myself to still make the time here.
I thought this might be a nice little post for anyone who has not been able to see the Topshop guest Edited space yet, especially those that live too far away to visit Topshop flagship store.
As ever the photo's are only taken on my loyal iPhone camera so not the best but I will attach a link to Topshops blog, were you can find more professional imagery and information.
The beautiful and talented Laura Bailey has edited her favorite pieces for the store and they are now displayed in store and can also be bought online.
The floor space has been refreshingly merchandised to fit the very British, yet simple and sophisticated style of that of Laura's pieces.  
It has a very fresh feel to it, with props such as travelling books, old, worn suitcases and even a cute old tennis racket, the collection sits perfectly cute and Ohhhh as if I wasn't desperate to go away on holiday enough!! ;)

You can check out what the online/E-commerce Topshop team have captured on this topic, including an interview with the beaut herself and also a TOP playlist! :)
Click here.

Till next time!
Loves...
XXX
NF

Comments

  1. Love your blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk Love your blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks Love...
    I shall have a look, I'm always scouting for new blogs to follow!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts